Extended release xanax 3mg ( buy G3 xanax )
$180.00 – $385.00
Buy 2 Bottles and get 1 free
Extended release xanax 3mg
Extended release xanax 3mg are a prescription medicine used to treat panic disorder, with or without a fear of places and situations that might cause panic, helplessness, or embarrassment (agoraphobia).
G 3 ( Alprazolam Extended-Release 3 mg )
Xanax extended-release tablets are a federal controlled substance (C-IV) because it can be abused or lead to dependence. Keep xanax extended-release tablets in a safe place to prevent misuse and abuse. Selling or giving away xanax extended-release tablets may harm others, and is against the law. Tell your healthcare provider if you have abused or been dependent on alcohol, prescription medicines or street drugs. Store alprazolam extended-release tablets at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F); excursions permitted to 15° to 30°C (59° to 86°F). Keep alprazolam tablets and all medicines out of the reach of children.
Do not take Extended release xanax 3mg tablets if:
- you are allergic to alprazolam, other benzodiazepines, or any of the ingredients in alprazolam extendedrelease tablets. See the end of this Medication Guide for a complete list of ingredients in alprazolam extended-release tablets.
- you are taking antifungal medicines including ketoconazole and itraconazole
How should I take Extended release xanax 3mg tablets ?
- See “What is the most important information I should know about alprazolam extendedrelease tablets?”
- Take alprazolam extended-release tablets exactly as your healthcare provider tells you to take it. Your healthcare provider will tell you how much alprazolam extended-release tablets to take and when to take it.
- Swallow alprazolam extended-release tablets whole. Do not crush, chew or break alprazolam extendedrelease tablets.
- f you take too much alprazolam, call your healthcare provider or go to the nearest hospital emergency room right away.
What should I avoid while taking xanax extended-release tablets?
- Alprazolam extended-release tablets can cause you to be drowsy. Do not drive a car or operate heavy machinery until you know how alprazolam extended-release tablets affect you.
- You should not drink alcohol while taking alprazolam extended-release tablets. Drinking alcohol can increase your chances of having serious side effects.
Side effects of Extended release xanax 3mg
The most common side effects of alprazolam extended-release tablets include:
- difficult or unclear ability to talk
- problems with coordination
- memory problems
1 Bottle 60 pills, 2 Bottles 120 pills, 3 Bottle 180 pills