Klonopin 2 mg k cut buy genuine kpin
$150.00 – $250.00
Klonopin 2 mg k cut
Klonopin 2 mg imprint K KLONOPIN White, Round and supplied by genentech is used in the treatment of panic disorder; seizure prevention; epilepsy and belongs to the drug classes benzodiazepine anticonvulsants, benzodiazepines. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Klonopin 2 mg is classified as a Schedule 4 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
What is Klonopin 2 mg ?
KLONOPIN is a prescription medicine used alone or with other medicines to treat:
- certain types of seizure disorders (epilepsy) in adults and children
- panic disorder with or without fear of open spaces (agoraphobia) in adults
It is not known if Klonopin 2 mg is safe or effective in treating panic disorder in children younger than 18 years old.
What are the ingredients in KLONOPIN?
Active ingredient: clonazepam
- 0.5 mg tablets contain lactose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, corn starch, FD&C Yellow No. 6 Lake
- 1 mg tablets contain lactose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, corn starch, FD&C Blue No. 1 Lake and FD&C Blue No. 2 Lake
- 2 mg tablets contain lactose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, corn starch
Who should not take KLONOPIN?
Do not take KLONOPIN if you:
- are allergic to benzodiazepines
- have significant liver disease
- have an eye disease called acute narrow angle glaucoma Ask your healthcare provider if you are not sure if you have any of the problems listed above.
The Klonopin Street Names
There are a few well known street names in which Klonopin 2 mg is called. The four most common names used to describe it are:
How should I store KLONOPIN?
- Store KLONOPIN between 59°F to 86°F (15°C to 30°C)
- Keep KLONOPIN and all medicines out of the reach of children
What are the possible side effects of KLONOPIN?
The most common side effects of KLONOPIN include:
- problems with walking and coordination
- problems with memory
What should I avoid while taking KLONOPIN?
• KLONOPIN can slow your thinking and motor skills. Do not drive, operate heavy machinery, or do other dangerous activities until you know how Klonopin 2 mg affects you.
• Do not drink alcohol or take other medicines that may make you sleepy or dizzy while taking KLONOPIN until you talk to your healthcare provider. When taken with alcohol or medicines that cause sleepiness or dizziness, Klonopin 2 mg may make your sleepiness or dizziness much worse.
How should I take Klonopin 2 mg?
- Take KLONOPIN exactly as your healthcare provider tells you. If you take KLONOPIN for seizures, your healthcare provider may change the dose until you are taking the right amount of medicine to control your symptoms.
- KLONOPIN is available as a tablet.
- Do not stop taking KLONOPIN without first talking to your healthcare provider. Stopping KLONOPIN suddenly can cause serious problems.
- KLONOPIN tablets should be taken with water and swallowed whole.
- If you take too much KLONOPIN, call your healthcare provider or local Poison Control Center right
Before you take Klonopin 2 mg, tell your healthcare provider if you:
- have liver or kidney problems
- have lung problems (respiratory disease)
- have or have had depression, mood problems, or suicidal thoughts or behavior
- have any other medical problems
Clonazepam is rapidly and completely absorbed after oral
administration. The absolute bioavailability of clonazepam is about 90%. Maximumplasma concentrations of clonazepam are reached within 1 to 4 hours after oraladministration.. Clonazepam is approximately 85% bound to plasma proteins.
Clonazepam is highly metabolized, with less than 2% unchanged clonazepam being excreted in the urine. Biotransformation occurs mainly by reduction of the 7-nitro group to the 4-amino derivative. This derivative can be acetylated, hydroxylated and glucuronidated. Cytochrome P-450 including CYP3A, may play an important role in clonazepam reduction and oxidation. The elimination half-life of clonazepam is typically 30 to 40 hours. Clonazepam pharmacokinetics are dose-independent throughout the
dosing range. There is no evidence that clonazepam induces its own metabolism or that of other drugs in humans.
It is true that addiction to benzodiazepine related drugs is much lower than other prescriptions.
1 Bottle 1 mg 100 pills, 1 Bottle 2 mg 100 pills, 2 Bottles 2mg 200 pills